On Nov 18, 2017, the Altcoin.io team, a well-known cryptocurrency exchange announced the launch of the world's first Atomic Swap Wallet and help bring atomic swaps to the masses. As we know, this technology has the potential to disrupt every centralized exchange.
You can choose the cryptocurrencies that appear on the home page which are supported by the wallet. The transaction process is also very simple. Just select the cryptocurrencies you want to trade and click “Start”. This simple user interface is very friendly for beginners.
- Trade faster with new order book and auto-matching engine.The order book and automatic matching engines make it easy to exchange coins with other peers on the network. Simply select the content you want to exchange, it will be broadcast to the network and appear in the order book of other users. After matching your companions, the engine will automatically exchange your coins for their coins, and it is vital that you always have control over your tokens.
- Trade more tokens. The team has added dozens of new tokens to the wallet and plans to add another 100. The wallet itself does not store tokens, so you won't risk losing them in a centralized repository.
- Trade anywhere with new progressive web-app. You can now automatically exchange tokens on your phone. With your mobile browser, our progressive web app gives you all the features of the desktop, anytime, anywhere, so you never miss a trading opportunity.
- Trade with ease. A new user interface makes it easier to execute trades, browse tokens and prices, and further create the best user experience for beginners and advanced traders.
- Stored all of your tokens on the blockchain. Your funds will remain in your wallet until the exchange takes place. They are not handed over to the centralized repository, do not rely on the code of the smart contract, so there is no single point of failure. You can always control your coins.
- Using hashed time-locked contracts (HTLCs).You and your trading partner will not receive your funds unless you announce that you have received funds within a limited time. Both parties to the transaction will receive an encrypted code confirming that the other party has sent the funds, and will settle when both parties to the transaction announce the receipt of these unique codes.
Pros and Cons
- High security & privacy.
- Support multiple cryptocurrencies.
- Fast transaction.
- Easy to use for beginners.
- This wallet is to be used for testnet coins only now.
Atomic Swap Wallet uses atomic switching technology to revolutionize the centralized technology that is now widely used in encrypted wallets. It increases the security and privacy of the transaction and provides users with more protection. The friendly user interface provides a different experience for beginners and old users. But currently, Atomic Swap Wallet is to be used for testnet coins only because there are still many problems that have not been resolved. So let's look forward to it.
And that’s my round up of this Atomic Swap Wallet. Feel free to share on your favorite Bitcoin Wallet below!
For more related info, just check out Wallet Reviews.