CoolWalletS is the first hardware wallet designed for mobile devices in the world. Which provides unprecedented security and convenience for your cryptocurrency. You can quickly store or send your cryptocurrency to anyone you want, at any time, anywhere.
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- ERC20 Tokens
- Platform: Android, iOS
- Package Contents: CoolWallet, Induction charger CoolLink, USB cable, instruction, recovery note.
- Input Options: Buttons
- Brand: Coolwallet
- Interfaces: Bluetooth, NFC.
- Weight: 5g
- Size: 86x54x0,8mm
- Cold Storage. Keep your coins Offline & Isolated. Store your cryptocurrencies with common criteria EAL5+ certified secure element microchip.
- Mobility. Hardware Wallet the size of a credit card which can take your cryptocurrencies anywhere.
- Encrypted Bluetooth. Securely and efficiently send and receive cryptocurrencies, no clumsy and confusing USB. 100% wireless is achieved by encrypting Bluetooth.
- Multiple confirmations. You need to check the transaction details on the app and CoolWallet S screen before pressing the "Send" button on your device to confirm the transaction.
- Set your security level. CoolWallet S will generate a new seed set when you create a new wallet. You can choose a seed with a 12, 18 or 24 number set, that depending on the level of security you need.
- Hierarchical Deterministic (HD). If you have any problems, you can easily back up and restore your wallet, because CoolWallet S is a high-definition wallet.
Pros and Cons
- Durable battery: One battery charge lasts up to two weeks.
- Heat-resistant (up to 60 degrees Celsius), waterproof (up to one hour) and bendable.
- Hardware Wallet the size of a credit card, easy to carry.
- Completely wireless via Bluetooth.
- Convenient, dexterous, and totally private, completely anonymous and without registration.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Bugs in the software (Android tested).
- High maneuverability leads to reduced safety.
- There are cheaper hardware wallets available.
Most popular hardware wallets on the market are connected to laptops or PCs via USB, which is not particularly convenient. The CoolWallet S is a wireless bitcoin wallet that connects to your Android or iOS smartphone using Bluetooth or Near Field Communication (NFC). This wallet offers portability and convenience, so it's slim and stylish, so you can carry it wherever you go.
Before using Bitcoin Wallet, you definitely want to know enough about it. I hope this article can help you understand CoolWallet S. If you have any different views of the article, do leave your comment.