TrackICO is an ICO information site that provides users the most reliable information about the best ICO projects and helps ICOs become more successful. There are now a total of 1,744 ICO projects.
A simple user interface, each ICO project will have a separate small box, which contains a lot of detailed content.
- Click the button in the top left corner, you can learn a detailed description of the ICO project, including team presentations, economic status, milestones, data, rankings, and activity levels. Most ICO projects will have a video introduction that will allow investors to understand the project more intuitively.
- The top right corner is the type of ICO project.
- In the middle part, there is a brief introduction to the ICO project.
- Next is a description of the state of the IOC project, including Pre-sale, Ongoing, Upcoming, Trading, and Closed.
- The bottom left corner is the time when the project ends and the remaining time.
- The bottom right corner is the rating of this website for the ICO project.
In this section, you can find out what ICOs get the most attention from the cryptocurrency community. Real data from Alexa, Twitter, Telegram, and Video gives you a better understanding of the future of ICO projects. Combine these data to get a total ranking that will allow you to learn the most-watched ICO projects and provide more data support for investors.
The biggest concern for investors is the price. In this section, you can see price changes within 1 hour, 24 hours, and 7 days. Click to enter, you can learn the data graph of price changes. But the downside is that you can only see the price at a specific time, not the price at all points in the time period. In addition, you can also learn about the market cap, the volume of transactions within 24 hours, and the quantity available.
- ICO Calendar. You can learn the preview of the upcoming ICO project.
- ICO Bounties. Find data about ongoing, upcoming and closed ICO bounty campaigns, such as dates, types and reward pools.
- Premium ICO status. Let your ICO stand out and attract more investors by upgrading to TrackICO Premium.
- ICO Services. Successfully launch your project with ICO agents that provide marketing, development, design and other ICO services.
- ICO Insights. You can find ICO market statistics here, such as total funds raised by ICO projects, leading ICO countries and categories, average token sales deadlines and funding caps.
- Publish Your ICO. Show your ICO project by filling out the basic information.
In addition, you can learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency events and conferences held around the world on TrackICO. If you want to see some simple data from the exchanges, you can also find it easily on this website. Like the pocket of Doraemon, you can get whatever you want.
We hope that the above will help you understand TrackICO better, if you have different opinions, let me know.
For more related reviews about ICO media, click here.